Dating back to 1609 when the Sea Venture wrecked off the coast, the first settlement of Bermuda began here at this north end of the archipelago. St. George's parish is comprised of two large islands, St. George's and St. David's. The town of St. George's is the second-oldest English town in the New World, and for almost two centuries, was the capital of Bermuda. It is named for both Sir George Somers, the founder of Bermuda, and Saint George, the patron Saint of England.

Currently no hotels are available from this port.
Permita-nos cuidar de cada detalhe.
Volte ao Topo